- After evaluating my choices in back in February
- I decided on what ATC system to get for my CNC mill in March. (posting contains MACH3 software references)
- Now the Usovo parts for my CNC finally arrived.
- next: mounting spindle and cables
- Defining M06 tool change macro
- Next project: designing a chain link tool library
The water-pump Usovo has shipped in the WZW105 kit,
does not fit the spindle and tubes they included. It has fittings for much larger tubes.
I may find out what thread they use and find fitting to fix this however it may mean that the water pump is not strong enough to push water (and more importantly: small air bubbles) through the smaller tubes.
Update: It'2 now 2 weeks with no answer from Usovo regarding both issues.
ReferencesI already have the Usovo Manual in German and English.
I also found this document with meassurements (page 9) for the tool magazines
tool #1 X=0 Y=565 Z=0
tool #1 X=0 Y=530 Z=0
tool #1 X=0 Y=495 Z=0
tool #1 X=0 Y=460 Z=0
tool #1 X=0 Y=425 Z=0
tool #1 X=0 Y=390 Z=0
tool sensor X=18 Y=585 Z=0
PhotosSince there are so few detail photos of them
(especially of the backside and inside of the control box)
I made some photos for everyone who considers the same upgrade.
Photos - Unboxing
Photos - main box
Photos - Power supply
Photos - water pump
Because the pump has no mounting holes, I designed a simple mount for it: